Terms of Service
- Who we are This website (https://www.caneucapit.eu) is run by the Groupe de Bruges, a Not-For-Profit association registered in The Netherlands as Stichting Groep van Brugge.
- Privacy We collect data from you, the visitor or the site, uniquely to run the operations on the site and collect statistics in an aggregate form. For this we use the so-called "cookies" for which we ask your permissions when you first visit the site. We may use external services, notably for website statistics. While these services may use your navigation patterns and characteristics in an aggregated way, we do not sell your data to anyone. At any moment you can contact us (http://www.groupedebruges.eu/contact) to know which information we have about you or to close your account.
- Limitation of Liability The Website is provided “as is”. We do not make any guarantee that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. Using the site is at your own discretion and risk.
- What you can and you can't do with the site With the exception of the CAP Pro course, you can visit the site freely and interact with it, e.g. playing the CAP Game, watch the CAP Basic videos, send posts to the discussion forums, reading other users content and posting your own comments. You cannot try to abuse the system, trying to hack it (damage it) or bring damage to other users. You cannot run any automatic tools over this site, e.g. to harvest data in an automatic way or to try to register automatic entities (robots). You can't post content that is offensive of other persons, illegal or damaging. In a discussion you try to remain on-topic and accept the final decision of moderators.
Concerning the use of CAP Pro specific rules apply. As a payment is mandatory for the use of CAP Pro or parts of it, and prices vary depending whether the user is a student, partner, supporter or other, we expect people that want to enrol to the CAP Pro course to pay the correct price. Misuse, i.e. paying a student price, while not being a student, paying a partner or supporter price, while not being a partner of supporter, will lead to an immediate cancellation of the enrolment without any entitlement to a refund and closure of the account. In a similar way, opening multiple accounts (alias) in order to exploit the results of the tests or sharing quiz results between multiple users is forbidden and will result in (a) revocation of the achievement certificate eventually obtained; (b) closure of the account(s) (without refund); (c) communication of the matter to the relevant academic authorities (if a student).
- Copyright With the exception of CAP Pro courses, everything on this site that is produced by us (=that we own the copyright), if not otherwise specified, is released under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International. Conversely CAP Pro contents remain copyright of the Groupe the Bruge's whose rights remain reserved. In particular, it is strictly prohibited to copy any content from CAP pro courses either for personal or commercial use.
Everything you produce on the site (comments, documents, ...) remains your copyright, but you grant us a right under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License Licence. You are allowed to post content that is it not your copyright but it is either in the Public Domain or it has been released with a permissive licence analogous to the Creative Common ones and that allows, as a minima, its freely redistribution.
- Bad content Content that is illegal, harmful, offending or that constitute a copyright infringement will be removed. You agree that it is the sole decision of the moderators to remove or move content between sections of the site and you explicitly renounce to any claim for it. Content you may find that infringe these Terms of Service can be notified to us through the Contact us page.
- Bad users Users that repetitively upload inappropriate content or that are harmful to the Community can be expelled: their account will be closed and their content unpublished. Any illegal action will be notified to the competent authorities.
Last modified: Tuesday, 1 September 2015, 3:31 PM